Working for Berkshire Healthcare
Please browse our available job vacancies from the categories below.
- Domestic King Edward VII
- Band 2
- 20 hours per week
- King Edward VII
- £17,460 to £18,702 per annum (inclusive of HCAS)
- 24/01/2019 23:59
These are the values that we live by at Berkshire Healthcare:
- Caring for and about you is our top priority
- Committed to providing good quality, safe services
- working Together with you to develop innovative solutions
We welcome people who share these values to come and work for us.
Please find attached the behaviour framework that underpins these values for this job role.
Domestic Support Worker (Cleaner)
The post holder will work as part of a team committed to putting the patient first. The primary responsibility is to ensure the physical environment within the hospital is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Ensure that standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained in accordance with the NHS Cleaning Manual and Infection Control Policies.
- To complete all allocated tasks within set time constraints.
- To report any signs of pest infestation.
- To maintain all equipment used in a clean, tidy and safe condition reporting any defects to the Team Leader.
- To perform any other duties as required meeting the needs of the service.
- Develop good working relationships with other members of the team and departments on site.
- Act upon security and fire alerts as required.
- Assisting with patients and visitors when required.
The postholder will have regular contact with vulnerable people and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Email - Mohammed.Usman@berkshire.nhs.uk
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0118 2077 645