Working for Berkshire Healthcare
Please browse our available job vacancies from the categories below.
- Admin & Clerical
- Band 4
- 22.5 hours per week
- Perinatal Mental Health
- £21,150 to £24,531 per annum
- 23/01/2019 23:59
These are the values that we live by at Berkshire Healthcare:
- Caring for and about you is our top priority
- Committed to providing good quality, safe services
- working Together with you to develop innovative solutions
We welcome people who share these values to come and work for us.
Please find attached the behaviour framework that underpins these values for this job role.
POST TITLE: BAND 4 - MEDICAL SECRETARY (PERINATAL MENTAL HEALTH)
BASE: THE OLD FORGE, WOKINGHAM
What do we offer?
- High cost living allowance
- Annual leave – 27 days for new starters, 29 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years NHS service plus 8 days bank holidays. Pro rata for part time staff.
- 3 on-site nurseries within the Trust. Eligible staff can purchase childcare vouchers saving you up to £933 per year.
- Access to NHS Final salary Pension scheme.
- Flexible working opportunities and a strong emphasis on work life balance.
- Long service recognition.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities for staff.
- Confidential telephone care service providing independent staff support and advice.
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave for eligible staff.
- Working on wellbeing provides occupational health services
- Salary sacrifice scheme for a new car
- Berkshire Healthcare Foundation Trust is committed to improving the health of its staff, patients and the wider community by providing a smoke free environment. A smoke free policy is in operation and smoking is not permitted on any of the Trust’s sites
What will the job entail?
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Perinatal Mental Health Service in The Old Forge, 45-47 Peach Street, Wokingham. We are a small team committed to providing a quality service that is dynamic to meet the needs of our population working to ensure access to perinatal mental health services are equitable across the whole of Berkshire. The Service is provided county-wide with clinicians aligned to localities in order to develop strong working relationships with other teams and providers. Perinatal mental health is currently high on the national agenda and this is an opportunity to work in a new service which provides assessment and intervention for women requiring secondary mental health services during the perinatal period.
We are looking for someone to join our supportive team who will:
- Provide an efficient and streamlined administration service to the Perinatal Psychiatrist and Clinical Team.
- Act as first point of contact for patients/clients and liaise effectively and professionally with all levels of staff, departments, and external organisations
What will you need?
- The skills to adapt to an ever-changing environment and will be able to communicate effectively with the team
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Excellent audio and copy typing skills
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Samantha Danesh-Pour, telephone 07500783606, email Samantha.DaneshPour@berkshire.nhs.uk
If you have problems applying, contact