Working for Berkshire Healthcare
Please browse our available job vacancies from the categories below.
- Sexual Health Nursing
- Band 6
- 37.5 hours per week
- Sexual Health Nursing
- £29,453 to £38,377 per annum (inclusive of HCAS)
- 18/11/2018 23:59
These are the values that we live by at Berkshire Healthcare:
- Caring for and about you is our top priority
- Committed to providing good quality, safe services
- working Together with you to develop innovative solutions
We welcome people who share these values to come and work for us.
Please find attached the behaviour framework that underpins these values for this job role.
Clinical Nurse Specialist– Band 6
Opportunity working in NHS Sexual Health Service
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Sexual Health Service based in the Garden Clinic in Slough and we have 1 full time post but we will consider part time for the right candidate. We are a friendly dynamic team and are committed to the professional development of our staff; we are highly supportive and offer good opportunities to support you.
We offer a range of services including testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections, including HIV, and contraception services.
This post is working at the Garden Clinic in Slough but you will be required to travel to and work in locality clinics in Bracknell, Windsor and Maidenhead. You will be a car driver with the use of a car for work purposes.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is committed to a high standard of service delivery
- Is confident and calm under pressure when working in a busy clinical environment
- Can work flexibly in hours worked and willingness to work across locality clinics
- Have good communication skills and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Is open minded and not judgemental. The ability to work in a highly confidential environment is essential.
You will need a qualification in SRH and would need to have practised for 2 years in a sexual health setting or a related service.
Informal enquiries to Kate Rowe on 01753 635300 or email email@example.com
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0118 2077632